Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BBC Learning English



 

Comment:

Actually I was pretty surprised by their efficiency because I have got the response in just thirty minutes. It is very convenient for the English learners while are having any questions. The answer they gave was short but clear. However, I expected to get more explanation before. I have read other messages on the website, and I found out that most of the answers were short. In addition, most of the answers were not provided with references, such as dictionary or corpus. Probably it is because they were asked to answer with limited time. However, to me, I still think the answer will be more convincing if they can provide the references instead of just giving the simple answer to the question.


1 comment:

  1. Nice comments. Probably, you can post a follow-up question and see if they'll provide more examples to elaborate what they said.

    ReplyDelete